Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Chris is going home, WTF!!!

Sometimes I really think people shouldn't be allowed to vote, especially on an easy manipulated show such as American Idol. I tuned in tonight, for the first time ever(although I listen to the sound clips from songs most weeks) and was SHOCKED to hear the best singer Idol has ever had, Chris Daughtry, voted out. Are you serious? He's absolutely incredible, and blows everyone else out of the water. He was offered a contract by Fuel after his second performance, and his rendition of Broken was amazing as well. In fact, every judge said that they would give him a contract right there if he wasn't a contestant. Simon looked to be in absolute shock when they said Chris was going home, which is saying something. What were the voters thinking? Idiots, I tell you. Rename the show, "American Idiots."

This may be a good thing for Chris though, if he can get into a new band. With all the free publicity he's recieved and fanbase he's built over the past few months, he could put out a hit record so easily. As I said, he has a great voice, a good rocker's edge to him, and has learned some good stage presence from working with Taylor(I assume). He could be huge, and I really hope he does well given his amazing gifts.

I'll tell you what though, that is the first and last episode I'll ever watch, and I'd encourage anyone who feels the same to DO the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home